|Job Title||RN - Registered Nurse*|
|Location||Ontario, CA*||*Position is based out of Ontario, CA|
|Shifts hiring||Full-time, Nights|
Ontario Healthcare Center is a 59-bed skilled nursing facility located in the Inland Empire in sunny California. We have been providing personal skilled care 24-hours a day since 1965. An experienced therapy team will provide rehabilitation services at our facility to help you or your loved one regain independence and return home.
Our team of qualified professionals helps residents recover from surgery, injury or serious illness. We understand the importance of creating a comfortable and nurturing atmosphere, whether residents stay for short-term treatment or long-term care.
We are looking for RNs who are passionate about their work and their community.
Our Registered Nurses treat each resident with the same kindness, dignity and respect that they would treat their family members. Kindness includes having a positive, empathetic and calm attitude, being courteous to families and visitors. Dignity includes calling the residents by their name, monitor fall risks, communicating clearly, empathetically, and effectively. Respect includes knocking before entering, doing the right thing and being patient while treating difficult residents during difficult situations.
Our RNs make sound independent decisions, partner with Doctors and value a cooperative team culture.
Most days will include these essentials…
- Create a Resident Care Plan and assist with Admissions
- Providing best practices nursing including making rounds with Doctors, starting IVs,
- Ensuring that all nursing care including administering medicines, vital signs, wound dressing are all provided in privacy
- Excellent communication practices including listening, reporting changes and addressing any concerns
- Performing accurate and detailed charting of resident progress notes
- As a leader, you will assist in supervising CNAs and LVNs, report any resident changes and occupational exposures to Managers, abide by ALL policies
The minimum RN requirements include …
- Valid RN license plus a Nursing Degree
- Valid CPR and BLS card
- 1 year of skilled nursing experience preferred
- Must be able to speak, read, write and comprehend the English language
Per California state mandate, the Covid 19 vaccine is required for this position.Click here to review the complete job description